April '18 Playlist & Mood Board

9:20 PM Nameless b. 0 Comments

April has been another month of self-doubt and self-growth. Mercury retrograde took place and it definitely took a toll on me
but I also reminded myself of the true purpose of mercury being in retrograde, to help us cleanse our lives, whether it is mentally, physically, and/or spiritually. 
Spiritual and mental topics are what I really want to touch more on in this blog and by doing a monthly playlist/mood board post will help capture what each month has been like for me, visually and audibly.

In my April playlist you’ll find a variation of songs that I think really capture my mood and feelings for the most of April. Songs on this playlist range from artists like Camila Cabello, Kali Uchis, Fleetwood Mac, Bazzi, and dijon whose songs lyrically talk about raw emotions/stories or more vulnerable topics with songs like ‘I Have Questions’, “Landslide’, ‘skin’, ‘Cartier’, ‘Scar Tissues’ and ‘Killer’ - to artists who are more up beat like Cardi B, Hayley Kiyoko, Rihanna and Olivia O’Brien, their songs capture the ‘self-growth’ I went through this month with songs like ‘Fuck Feelings’, ‘I Do’ and ‘Consideration’.

Self-growth is a process and it also means cutting out certain things in certain aspects of your life whether you want to or not.
I hope this post was even the tiniest bit entertaining.
See you on the next one. x

B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: