One Piece Picks ft. the Summer Heat

2:00 PM Nameless b. 0 Comments

Back with possibly my last summer outfit post! Summer has most definitely gone by so fast, my last year of high school starts next week and the days that were once filled with binge watching TV shows are soon to be replaced with a shit ton of school work in order to graduate. For my last weekend of summer I went to a small town called Akaroa which is only an hour and 30 minutes away from where I live. It was a beautiful town and keep an eye out cause I'll be posting about it soon. ;)

On to the outfit, the weather app predicted that it would be really really hot throughout the day and it was. It was 31 degrees out! One of the most hottest days out of the entire summer. 
The photos below will show you what outfit I opted for that day.





Dress - Tempt
Kimono - Tempt
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Factorie
Sunglasses - Ebay
Necklace - DIY

Hope you enjoyed this outfit! Feel free to comment and I'll see you lovelies next time! xx B.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: