Summer Hues

11:00 AM Nameless b. 0 Comments

Hey there huns, I'm back with a new post and this time I'm going to improve on my uploads. I really want to try and come up with more blog ideas not just fashion and outfit posts. I was thinking of exploring different areas such as makeup and beauty, talking about books, and photography in general.
But for now I'm back with an outfit post, if the title of this post doesn't give away what season it is here in New Zealand then I will tell you that yes it's summer and no, it's not sunny most days. For this post my family went to visit a vineyard which is an hour away from Christchurch. I'm going to be doing another post on the vineyard very soon as part of my lifestyle section of this blog.

For my outfit I already had an idea as to what I wanted to wear and I got lucky that the weather cooperated with me on this. The title says 'Summer Hues', I brought out a couple of those in this outfit which you will see further on if you keep reading!





Hat - Cotton On
Sunglasses - Glassons
Necklace - Lovisa
Ring - Jay Jays
Top - Factorie
Shorts - Cotton On
Shoes - Rubi

There you go lovelies, my first post of 2016! Happy New Year to all of you who are reading and I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I had a great time planning this! I'm hoping for a really great year for my blog, much to come! See you in the next post, xx b.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: