Summer Prints, Winter Days

1:08 PM Nameless b. 0 Comments


MY FIRST POST THAT IS NZ BASED YAY
So for those of you who don't know July is a winter month here in NZ and probably one of the coldest winter months. As you are about to see in the next few photos I'm wearing something that
normally shouldn't be worn during the winter season but hey, the weather was perfect so I took the chance.



Ta-da!





 Yes, yes I wore a dress but as you can see it was sunny and it wasn't too cold that day especially considering that we went to the beach.  "The beach during winter? What?!?" I know but I wanted to cause I miss the Philippine beaches so so much. I miss the summer weather. One of the reasons why I decided to wear this outfit and because I missed wearing dresses.





Let me tell you that these shoes, I have been looking everywhere for it.
Ever since I saw Lottie Tomlinson's post on IG I had to get it and I did for a very good price. 
Oh and if you couldn't tell I'm wearing peep socks that have pompom balls on it.


OUTFIT:
Dress - Factorie
Jacket - Thrift Shop
Shoes - Kmart
Socks - Topshop
Sunglasses - Ray Bans

All in all I had a really great time at Sumner beach with my family, we got ice cream and took a lot of pictures and admired the beach itself.






I'll see you guys on the next post! Hope you enjoyed this one.
Bye!! xxb

You Might Also Like

0 comments: