Christmas Week: OOTW

5:42 PM Nameless b. 0 Comments

Surprise,surprise! I'm doing an outfits of the week post. I would just like to start by saying Merry Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed your holidays!

Let's start!

Sunday:
For Sunday this is what I wore.


Top:

My top is from Forever 21 this is just a UK flag crop top & I just wore a black bandeau underneath because this top is very loose.

Bottoms:
For bottoms I wore my black skater skirt and I got this from greenhills 

Shoes:
For shoes I wore my black doll shoes from Zara.

Accessories:
Bracelets: Aldo
Ring: forever 21


Monday:


Top: 👆
My top is from cotton on, this top is half cotton and half sheer. From the shoulders til the wrist is a sheer cloth.

Bottoms:
For bottoms I wore my pajama like shorts from cotton on. These shorts are so comfy & cute. I wish I could wear this everyday.

For shoes:
I wore my brown doll shoes from Parisian

Accessories:
Necklace: from Manila but I dont know where it is from because my best friend gave it to me 
Earrings: Parfois 



Tuesday:
CHRISTMAS EVE!!!! And my dad's birthday.

Okay so Tuesday's outfit;

Top:
I wore this sheer blue and stripe blouse from Greenhills.

Bottoms:
I wore my high-waisted black shorts. Funny part is I actually didn't tuck in my blouse because I was too lazy haha.


Shoes:
Again I wore my Zara doll shoes


Accessories:
Watch: I got it from a random store in Hongkong 
Ring: forever 21

Wednesday: CHRISTMAS DAY! 🎄🎄🎄

For Wednesday's outfit I wore a dress

This dress doesn't actually have a brand because I got this handmade especially for Christmas. 


Shoes:
For shoes I wore these black wedges from Charles and Keith 

Accessories:
This Peter Pan necklace is from diva 
My watch is from seiko and my ring is from forever 21

Thursday:

Top:
From Zara and I wore a black bandeau underneath

Shorts:
From forever 21


Shoes:
My brown gartered sandals are from cotton on

Friday

Friday I didn't really do much. Just went to visit doctors and grocery so I decided to go simple

Top:
The shirt that I'm wearing is from cotton in and my mo actually gave this to me for Christmas 

Bottoms:
I wore my dark denim shorts from Greenhills 

Shoes: 
I wore my converse, these are so comfy! 

So that's it! I actually forgot to take a picture of my outfit for Saturday. I was so tired when I got home. So so sorry!! 

But I think I'll do a new year's outfit for you guys. :)

Oh and if you could please follow me on tumblr and momentage!

Tumblr:
psychologicallydone.tumblr.com

Momentage:
@unnostalgic

Thanks again! Xx













You Might Also Like

0 comments: